Homeopathy Treatment for GERD/Esophagitis
There are good evolutionary and defensive reasons for this hypersensitivity early in life, and there are similar good reasons that people maintain the capacity to experience nausea and vomiting through out their life. The body may be creating these symptoms as defenses, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t help it defend itself.
Acidification is essential for proper enzyme action and absorption but it also appears to play an important role in activating the immune system. GERD is much more common in cases of chronic disease, obesity, pregnancy as well as in smokers. Most cases of GERD can be cured through a simple program modifying lifestyle, diet and exercise coupled with classical homeopathic treatment. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or GERD is a fairly common illness in the United States today. Welling Homeopathy offers specially formulated, extensively researched Homeopathy treatment for GERD – it cures deeply, the Homeopathy medicine which is personalised for you based on your body type and daily activities.
Although common, the disease often is unrecognized – its symptoms misunderstood. This is unfortunate because GERD is generally a treatable disease, though serious complications can result if it is not treated properly. Maintain a healthy weight.
Long-term side effects of acid suppression therapy include osteoporosis, hip fractures, vitamin and mineral deficiencies and infections. Since stomach acid is essential for proper digestion and absorption of nutrients, long-term suppression will cause deficiency states.
There can also be many other causes of GERD which will be discussed in details later. Negative endoscopic findings of NERD patients do not generally correlate with symptom severity.
If coughing symptoms improve during this time, it can indicate the cough is related to acid reflux. Heartburn is the most common symptom of acid reflux or GERD but a chronic cough is also a symptom. Heartburn and acid regurgitation are typical symptoms of reflux. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition which develops when the reflux of stomach contents causes troublesome symptoms and/or complications. Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture) due to damage to the lower esophagus and stomach because of acid reflux causes scar tissue to form.
– is indicated Usually when the patients do not respond to the medical line of treatment and develop alarming symptoms like swallowing difficultly, blood in stools, anaemia, wheezing or persistent sore thorat or hoarseness of voice in long standing cases. In endoscopy -fiber optic tube is passed into the stomach and the condition of the mucus membrane (lining of the stomach and esophagus is visualized) for ulceration or structure change . It is the disease of our stomach and esophagus (food pipe), where the acid (HCL) which gets secreted from stomach into the esophagus as a result of relaxation of the valves (situated at the lower end of our food pipe -they are like gated, which close after the food is passed into the stomach -preventing the contents of the stomach esp acid from entering into food-pipe. As the acid is corrosive in nature it can cause damage to the structure of food-pipe which can be temporary or permanent. Fermented products like apple-cider
It does not address the root cause of acidity and hence does not reduce the frequency of heartburn attacks. Even if you take the time to eat balanced meals, the accessibility to sodas, donuts, snacks, candy and fast food today, frequently undermine digestive health, causing the need for heartburn remedies.
- Some of the remedies listed in this article can be very helpful, though it is sometimes necessary to augment your information on homeopathic medicines with one or more books on homeopathy.
- I am so upset.
- It is essential for individuals who suffer the chronic and recurrent symptoms of GERD to seek an accurate diagnosis, to work with their physician, and to receive the most effective treatment available.
- Sweet things did not cause problems, but he disliked spicy foods and curries.
- The next 30 days and went from 30 mg to 20 mg and still had no heartburn so I kept taking the 20 mg for a month and then when that month is over I want to 10 mg a day and after two days my heartburn came back with a vengeance.
- From an ancestral health perspective, an intake of 35 percent carbohydrates is quite high for an obese, insulin-resistant individual; as a result, this research may have underestimated the impact of carbohydrate reduction on GERD.
It offers long lasting to permanent cure, treating the disease from its roots, for most of the ailments. Homeopathy is one of the most rational sciences with respect to its concepts of health, disease and cure.
Classification of GERD
I refuse to let this drug take away any more of my life I’ve already lost a hip to it in 2015. I shrank and I have osteopenia. Enough is enough.
Kindly connect through Practo for effective treatment. Relaxation therapies. Techniques to calm stress and anxiety may reduce signs and symptoms of GERD.
A hiatus hernia may weaken the LES and increase the risk for gastroesophageal reflux. A hiatus hernia occurs when the upper part of the stomach moves up into the chest through a small opening in the diaphragm (diaphragmatic hiatus). The diaphragm is the muscle separating the abdomen from the chest.
It is useful when there is bloating along with heartburn. Sour, offensive belching that gets worse after drinking or eating, a burning sensation in the throat and difficulty in swallowing are other symptoms. Even the simplest of food tend to trigger the condition. Calcarea Carb is a well indicated medicine for GERD where there is a sour taste in the mouth.
Obesity and being overweight are risk factors that contribute to the development of GERD. The reason is that the excess fat in the abdomen compresses the stomach and raises its internal pressure. This increased pressure leads to backing up of stomach acid contents to the food pipe. This is known as acid reflux.